Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Changing a Plea

I was convicted of a misdemeanor three years ago, is attempting to change a plea worth it?

Unfortunately, it is too late to change your plea in these circumstances. As far as vacating the conviction: the timeline for doing that is three years of good behavior (five years if the charged involved domestic violence). The time starts running from the point you complete all the conditions of your sentence (including payment of fines).

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…