Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Judicial Conduct

How does someone file a complaint against a commissioner in Superior Court?

A superior court commissioner is judicial officer, similar to an elected judge, who’s professional behaviors fall under the jurisdiction of the Washington Commission on Judicial Conduct. If you feel that the court commissioner is acting unfairly, untruthfully, or unprofessionally, you should go to the website: Commission on Judicial Conduct 
and take a look. If after looking at these rules, you still feel that the court commissioner is behaving unethically or unprofessional, you can file a complaint and the commission may investigate it.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…