Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Appeal

How does the sentencing and appeal process work for felony criminal convictions? Does counsel for appeal have to immediately decided?

The first thing to do is file a notice of appeal in the superior court. That should be done quickly. You do not have to fully decide which lawyer is going to handle the appeal overall, but you do need to get the notice filed.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…