Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Entering a Re-Licensing Program

If your speeding ticket has gone to collections, can you still enter a re-licensing program?

Many District and Municipal Courts have re-licensing programs. These programs usually allow people with lots of unpaid traffic fines to set up plans for making monthly payments or to instead work off any unpaid fines by providing community service. However, the existence of these programs can be hit or miss, as some courts never offer them, and yet other courts only offer these programs on a periodic or infrequent basis.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…