Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

What can I do about police misconduct?

What can I do about police misconduct?

Get a civil rights lawyer right away. Meeting with a lawyer on this sort of case is usually free, and he or she will listen to what happened to you and then chart a course to take to best handle the situation. If you are pursuing this on your own, you can already see how police an close ranks and work against you.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…