Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Misdemeanor

Will a misdemeanor theft on my record from 8 years ago affect me becoming an registered nurse?

Consider hiring an attorney to petition the court to vacate your conviction. This would remove it from your record. It is not a perfect process, but it would probably be better for you than just leaving the conviction where it is. Even if you have to spend one or two thousand dollars on an attorney, this could have a huge impact on your future and could be money well spent.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…