Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Commitment Date

I didn’t turn myself in for my commitment date at Snohomish county jail for a felony. What should I do?

The sooner you turn yourself in, the better chance you have at limiting the additional punishment that could come from not turning yourself in on time. Whether you qualify for alternative programs will be up to those programs and their rules. Missing a report date could disqualify you from those programs, but you’ll just have to wait and see on that.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…