Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Imprisonment

Is there compensation for wrongful imprisonment?

It is possible to sue a city or county for wrongful imprisonment/civil rights violations. To do so, you would need to retain an attorney experienced in filing these types of lawsuits.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…