Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Extrication

Can I be extricated from another state back to Washington for a gross misdemeanor charge?

If you have a warrant out for your arrest, you could be arrested anywhere (in-state or out-of-state). The only way to deal with the situation is to get a lawyer, go in to court, and ask to have your warrant quashed.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…