Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Restoring Your Gun Rights

How can I expunge my record (gross misdemeanor) and restore my gun rights?

Petitioning to vacate a criminal conviction and petitioning to restore gun rights are two separate court actions. They have different timelines that apply for when they can be done. One does not automatically fix the other (for example, getting a conviction vacated does NOT automatically restore your right to own a firearm). The easiest way to get this all done is to hire an attorney to do it for you.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…