Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: What Form Do I file To Vacate A Conviction?

I was convicted of malicious mischief with a domestic violent (DV) attached 12 years ago. What form do I file to vacate the conviction?

There are no standard state-wide forms for a motion to vacate a conviction. Some websites may have example motion paperwork that you can use to work off of. However, it will be easier, faster, and more likely to succeed if you hire an attorney to put this together for you.

Fill out the form below for help vacating your criminal conviction. The attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone are experienced former prosecutors and together have over 40+ years representing clients.

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…