Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Expunging Record of Misdemeanor Theft

Can I expunge my gross misdemeanor theft charge in Washington if I have multiple convictions in other states?

If the theft charge is the most recent offense on your criminal record and enough time has gone by (typically three years from the time you complete your sentence), you may qualify to have the theft charge vacated. If the offenses in other states occurred after the theft conviction in Wash., you will not likely qualify.

Fill out the form below to contact the experienced defense attorneys of Lustick, Kaimain & Madrone for a free consultation on your case:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…