Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Q: In general, how does the appeal process work?

A: The person who wishes to challenge the adverse decision must initiate an appeal in the court system by filing all necessary documents to the Superior Court or the Appellate Court. The first step involves filing a Notice of Appeal and paying a filing fee, if required. Other deadlines will follow, based on the initial thirty (30) day filing deadline.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…