Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: What to do After a Negligent Driving Ticket

I received a complex negligent driving second degree. Should I get an attorney or go for it alone? I believe I can get everything dismissed.

You absolutely need an attorney. Although you are entering into this with great confidence that you can get everything dismissed, it is likely to be more challenging than you expect. An attorney’s job is to advise on what options are realistic, and most likely to succeed. This is advice you will need; both for the negligent driving infraction and everything else.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…