Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Sealed Record

I live in Minnesota, but my record is in Washington state. Can I get it sealed or the charge expunged in Minnesota or do I need to file in Washington?

It would have to happen in Washington. Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to hire a Washington attorney to take care of it for you without ever having to come back to this state. Consult with a Washington attorney to get more information about your particular circumstances.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…