Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Quashing Bench Warrant

How do I quash and bench warrant for malicious mischief from out of state?

If your criminal charge is still pending (meaning you never plead guilty or were convicted at trial), the case is still open and unresolved. There is more to do than simply quashing the warrant.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…