Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Removing Theft Charge from Record

How do I get a juvenile 3rd degree theft charge off my record?

A juvenile criminal conviction is not automatically removed from your record once you turn 18. You have to go back to the court and request that your juvenile record be “sealed.” There is a specific process you have to go through to make this request. The first place to start would be at the juvenile court where you were convicted. They may have some useful forms or instructions to get you started (some courts provide helpful information like this, some don’t). If you are having trouble figuring out what to do, you could hire an attorney to do the work for you. An attorney can save you a lot of time and may increase the chance that you get it all done successfully.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…