Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Will I get a DUI if I Blow Slightly Over?

Will I get a DUI if I blew a .09 ?

You will almost certainly be charged with a DUI. Contact a good criminal defense attorney in your area immediately. The right lawyer could probably get the DUI reduced to a lesser charge.

You might not have to do mandatory jail time. You might pay a reduced fine. Most importantly, your period of probation could be significantly shorter, and may not involve supervision by the court. How much of reduction you get depends on the skill of your attorney, and the standards and practices of the particular court you are in. Every District and Municipal Court in Washington handles DUI reductions slightly differently.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…