Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Questions: Parenting Plan

My son’s mother moved to Texas almost five months ago and I need to modify our existing parenting plan. What forms do I need?

The mother moving to a new state is likely grounds for adequate cause to modify the parenting plan. However, issues relating to the protection of your child and safeguards against the mother’s behavior are complicated issues that should be dealt with by a family law professional.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…