Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Warrants

I have two non-extraditable misdemeanor warrants. How can I get them quaushed?

You will have to appear in court and request to have the warrants quashed. You can do this yourself by going to the court clerk’s office and requesting to schedule a quash hearing. Or you can hire an attorney who can take care of this for you. The court may require you to pay a fee to have the warrant quashed, and there is always a risk you could be taken into custody (depending on the details of your situation). Consult with an attorney for a further detailed analysis of your case.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…