Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Dismissing a Conviction

I want my conviction dismissed. How do I got about doing that?

Not all kinds of convictions can be vacated, and most require certain circumstances to be met before a vacation may be granted. Some conditions under which a felony conviction cannot be vacated include:
1. If the crime is a class A felony, a crime against a person, or was a violent offense.
2. The person seeking a vacation cannot have any new criminal convictions.
3. The person cannot have criminal charges pending in any municipal, state or federal court.
4. The person cannot have any unpaid fines, fees, or court ordered restitution.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…