Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: How to Vacate a Criminal Charge

Please explain the process of vacating a charge.

Normally, you would ask to vacate a record of conviction. If you do not have a record of conviction because the charge was ultimately dismissed, what remains on your record is essentially information showing that the charge was filed and dismissed. A more detailed record search would still show though that the charge was filed, deferred, and then dismissed.

Contact an Attorney:

If you’d like to speak with a lawyer concerning your case, fill out the form below for a free consultation with the attorneys of Lustick, Kaiman & Madrone:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.


Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…