Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Speeding Ticket Dismissal

My calibration certificate has several expiry dates—some of which have passed. Can I get my speeding ticket dismissed?

You can always seek a dismissal, but you won’t always get one. A good traffic attorney who regularly practices in that particular court would be able to look at your paperwork and make a reasonable guess as to what your outcome might be. (Local knowledge is important, because small courts vary greatly in how they handle traffic tickets.)

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…