Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Underage Speeding Ticket

I am 15 and received a speeding ticket. Am I eligible to request a deferral?

You may be eligible to request a deferral, but this does not necessarily mean this is the best choice for you. Given your age, it would be best to consult with an experienced traffic infraction attorney to understand all of the options available to you.

Fill out the form below to contact the experienced defense attorneys of Lustick, Kaimain & Madrone for a free consultation on your case:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…