Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Removing Yourself from the Sex Offender Registry

What proof do I need to get relief from registration as a sex offender, which I received when I was a juvenile?

You can petition the court to lift the registration requirement, but there are a number of things you will need to put in your petition. There will also be a specific way to get your petition filed and scheduled for hearing in the court. This is also true about a motion to seal the record. Having an attorney to assist would make the process go much more quickly, and would help ensure that you actually succeed.

You can either save money to hire an attorney, or search for an attorney who would assist you at low or no cost. Your area may have a local volunteer attorney association who may be able to refer you to an attorney like this.

Contact an Attorney:

Fill out the form below to contact the experienced defense attorneys of Lustick, Kaimain & Madrone for a free consultation on your case:

[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”t

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…