Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: I Feel My Sentencing Was Unfair, What Can I Do?

Resources - DUI/DWI

If I feel that the points were stacked against me at the time of sentencing, what should I do?

The place to start is with the attorney who represented you at the time of sentencing. You can also retain a new attorney to review the case if you feel your prior attorney made an error in the points calculation.


Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…