Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Difficulty Speaking in Court

I have a probation violation hearing? I have a really hard time speaking in court. What can I do?

The first thing you could consider for your violation hearing is to hire a lawyer to help you through that part of the process. This could take a lot of the stress off your shoulders. If you cannot afford a lawyer, you could try to screen for a public defender to help you. (Though a public defender may not be available to help on a probation violation hearing, it couldn’t hurt to find out.)

Fill out the form below to contact the experienced defense attorneys of Lustick, Kaimain & Madrone for a free consultation on your case:

[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”t

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…