Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Can I Cross Into The US If I Have a Disorderly Infraction Charge?

I’m Canadian and was charged with minor possession of marijuana, which was amended to a disorderly infraction charge. Will I have trouble crossing into the US?

Unlikely you will have trouble getting into the US, but impossible to say for sure. Consult with an immigration attorney for further information.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…