Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Expunging a Case

What is a time period for getting my dismissed case expunged from my record?

The only real option would be petitioning the Washington State Patrol to expunge “non-conviction data” related to the case. You have to wait two years to do this, and there are some cases where it is not possible to do.

Contact an attorney who handles these matters regularly for a more detailed assessment.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…