Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Juvenile Court and Record Dropping

Can I enter Canada if I committed a felony when I was 15? I’m 17 now and completed the deferment program. They said the felony would drop off my record when I was 18.

One thing to be aware of: nothing in juvenile court automatically drops off your record at age 18. You generally have to apply to the court where your case was heard in order to get the record sealed.

Fill out the form below to contact the experienced defense attorneys of Lustick, Kaimain & Madrone for a free consultation on your case:

Contact Form

Navigating a bad situation? We can help find a solution. Our team is dedicated to protecting your future and starts with a Free Consultation.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…