Contact Us
Call us 360 685 4221
Or schedule Your free consultation
222 Grand Avenue, Suite A, Bellingham, WA 98225

Legal Question: Court Date

Shortly after moving from Washington to New York, I received mail from my old address and realized I missed a court date in Wash. Should I turn myself in?

You might want to consider contacting an attorney before taking any steps. You would not want to have to turn yourself in and have to sit in jail if you don’t have to. A knowledgeable attorney will be able to advise you if there are alternatives available to you.

Arrest Warrants

Arrest warrants are issued by judges when a person is wanted by the police for the commission of a…

Alternatives To Jail Time

The Bellingham Municipal Court system has approved the use of home detention and other…